Friday, January 29, 2010

Workin' It At Work & Pant and Jean Trends

Lane Bryant's website has a great section of outfits they put together. These outfits are separated into catagories. This is a great place I like to go for current fashion inspiration. They currently have a Blue La-La set of outfits. I have posted my favorites below.


What if you don't work, or you need something to wear for casual Friday? Check these out from their outfits under pant and jean trends.

With the right accesories, like this necklace and heels, you will not be under dressed for casual Fridays. No sweat suits ladies! Make a semi-effort to show some style.


Old Navy has outfits throughout their Online Exclusive Plus Size Shop. I visited their T-shirt Shop online and found this outfit. I can get away with this semi-casual outfit at work. This may be my very next clothing purchase!






Finally, at the end of the day....when you get home, throw off those clothes and step into this for comfort. Your man, roommate and voyeurs outside your windows will appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you wear PLUS sized woman's clothing?

Followers